Career Counseling Appointments and Drop-in Services
Career Counseling Appointments
Career counselors can provide guidance in these areas: choosing a college major, developing career plans, creating a resume, finding internships and full-time jobs, contacting alumni, developing graduate school plans, and making successful career transitions.
To make an appointment call (805) 756-2501, ext. 4.
Learn how to make the most of your career counseling appointment.
Ideal for resume and cover letter critique and quick questions. Drop-in services are not held during finals week, breaks or summer.
Open Drop-In for all Majors
Monday - Thursday 1-3 p.m.
Career Services, Bldg. 124 (check-in at the front counter)
Wednesdays 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Library 2nd floor -across from Julian's
Major Related Drop-In
College of Agriculture, Food & Environmental Sciences
- Tuesday, 10-11 a.m. Bldg 124
- Wednesday, 3:15-4:30 p.m. MAP Center, Bldg 10 Rm. 134
Orfalea College of Business
- Wednesday, 2-3:00 pm, OCOB Student Success Center, Bldg 03 Rm. 300D
- Thursday, 10-11 a.m., Career Services, Bldg 124
College of Engineering (Except CPE/CSC/EE/SE)
- Wednesday, 9-11 a.m., Career Services, Bldg 124