Wednesday, January 25 & Thursday, January 26, 2017
Don't miss this opportunity to meet with over 150 employers seeking applicants from all colleges for career, internship, and co-op positions! The companies want to hire Cal Poly students and they are ready to get to know you.
Prepare for the career fair with networking advice, resume & cover letter workshops, and participate in mock interviews - all offered by Career Services. Check out our events calendar for our upcoming events.
|Networking Open Forum:||9:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.|
|Interviews:||2:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
All students, from every major, are welcome! Whether you are in your first year and just want to explore and see how it all works, or if you are about to graduate and need a full time position - this event is for you!
- Attend the open forum to connect with 150+ companies and organizations from industries across the board will be present.
- Representatives from each organization have their own booths set up to chat with you.
- Some employers will be scheduling interviews for the same afternoon at their career fair table.
- Dress to impress in your best business casual attire. Not sure what that looks like? Connect with your Career Counselor or like us on Facebook for tips.
- Prepare, prepare, prepare. That is the key to success. Research the companies you are interested in, get your resume in its best shape and bring multiple copies, and practice your elevator speech. See how Career Services can support you in your preparation by giving us a call at (805) 756-2501 ext. 1.
How to do your Research
Maximize your event attendance by researching participating employers in advance.
Access online employer profiles through MustangJOBS to view available positions, majors recruited, key stats, and more. Using MustangJOBS you are able to submit your resume to attending employers with a click.
The list of attending employers and the positions that they are recruiting for will be available on MustangJOBS starting on December 19, 2016. Please note that the list will be continually updated up until the days of the Career Fair.
Please contact us at email@example.com or (805) 756-2501 ext. 1 if you have any questions.